Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wow, sure did let a lot of time pass between blogs

Hey it sure has been a long time since the last post. I think I will go back to my photos and see where I would like to start from. Off the top of my head, I see that I went to Indy to see the North American Hand Made Bicycles show. The photos in my link show most of the bicycle makers in North America in the customizing bicycle business.

Here is link to the downtown parts of Indy, Monument circle I really enjoyed walking around the center of town, it was nice to see the buildings curve around monument circle. Map of downtown Indy

And then the bicycle show in the best convention center I have laid eyes on. The show had a lot of bicycles and builders to photograph. Beginning with, things that make you go hmmm . And some of the world's fastest human powering a vehicle. Sam Whittingham with his hand made frames called, naked bicycles And some nice looking Bilenky frames.


B

No comments: