Hello fellow Ottawa cyclists, today is the first day of the year for an HPVOoO. Human Powered Vehicle Operators of Ottawa, web presence is at hpv.tricolour.net.
Here are the details of the ride. It's supposed to be a nice day tomorrow, and I'd like to visit Rideau Falls again and see what the ice is doing (ref. http://drumbent.blogspot.com/2007/03/breaking-up-is-hard-to-do.html). I suggest a leisurely ride there, then back in time phor pho.
Let's meet at my place at 4:00 (66 Bell St.: http://drumbent.com/map.html). Anyone coming from the east could meet us at the Falls for 4:30ish if you'd like. I'll probably ride my chopper for the first time this year.
1 comment:
Here are the details of the ride. It's supposed to be a nice day tomorrow, and I'd like to visit Rideau Falls again and see what the ice is doing (ref. http://drumbent.blogspot.com/2007/03/breaking-up-is-hard-to-do.html). I suggest a leisurely ride there, then back in time phor pho.
Let's meet at my place at 4:00 (66 Bell St.: http://drumbent.com/map.html). Anyone coming from the east could meet us at the Falls for 4:30ish if you'd like. I'll probably ride my chopper for the first time this year.
Post a Comment